Thursday, February 21, 2008

How To Stretch Muscle Between Groin And Quad

Today is market day


Lo sò già.
Fra un pò, ora è ancora molto presto, andrò a vestirmi e , a meno che non ci sia la bufera o nevichi, uscirò.

E andrò al mercato.

In famiglia know my weakness and know that my legs with his own will, will head for the stalls set up in the center of the country.

is not very good but there's a market stall, the one that attracts me a.

It 's a stall that makes "bolcchi.
For non-professionals can be an obscure term, but for me it is a great value "magic".

It means that sellers have gone to shops that have closed and sold their inventories for a few euro, but they sell it for a while but ..... well.

means that the auctions have gone bankrupt and then you can see on display, furs and other items clothing.

fact two years ago I bought the fur, absolutely fabulous, I've worn for the graduation of my son and many other things.

Currently, in one corner of stall is a block of stocks of a shop (I bought yards and yards of trimmings for a few Euros I brought home bags of precious materials), to give vent my last passioncella The package of themed placemats. What then

gift.

There was the time of the mats in the shape of fir, made up of transparent cloth and decorated with golden bells (also purchased at the market) made for Christmas, the heart-shaped placemats for S. Valentino, give yourself mei to children, and are in "gestation" those egg-shaped Easter.

But when the market in my country is not enough more to go wild in Pinerolo and there every now and then there's the coup.

addition to two bags of Roncato lately, among other things and dealing on the price, with 30% discount, I bought for 20 € a beautiful handbag Cocinelle that I admire.

What do you want in my collection of bags, just missing that color!




When I go away I go to Turin and then the market of the spreader is mine if I can find parking, but I find him, as well as the market of S. Rita or to Corso Palestro, near the Via Cernaia, in fact.

I started these delicacies, which make you want to throw in the air stalls in search of unexpected things, my daughter and I found an alter ego, unrestrained, like me, in my daughter's boyfriend, who has a great look to try and find, with a sure hand and the result of long familiarity and experience, the most interesting things.

So who will we ever stop?


0 comments:

Post a Comment