Monday, May 24, 2010

My Usb Logitech I Want Hack



usually on the train, climb a guy in a wheelchair accompanied by a friend who, after having done so to accommodate the back doors to make it easier for the descent, salutes and leaves.
In a truly civilized country, the platform waiting on the platform should be level with the train so as to enable everyone to get on and off easily without the need of aid, but we also train new ones, like the minuet, with even toilets equipped for disabled people, are lacking from this point of view and I have not yet figured out why.
On arrival, therefore, raises the question of descent. I do
forward, but the boy has socialized with a gentleman neighbor who has kindly offered to give him a hand.
The point is that besides not having adequate facilities do not have even a kind of knowledge of how to help people with disabilities so good will be up against the limits of "procedure".
I'll rest and watch a bit 'worried, but when I realize that this gentleman does not know where to start and that the boy is embarrassed and does not know how I would suggest that the wheelchair is turned his back to prevent the poor from falling to come forward, speak.
The difference, however, is significant because the train stopped near a discrepancy of the dock and after a while 'must take four people to physically lift the chair with all the boy and put it outside.
The thing that disturbs me because one has limits walker is incapable of discernment and all the right to autonomy and freedom of movement. 'S terrible having to always rely on other, often unknown, as willing.
a strange association of ideas, as I follow the story, with bated breath, until such time as the boy crossed the tracks and reach the exit, I think of those courses for super manager, where they make you do exercises to test the confidence in the next, like the one you blindfolded and ordered to leave you fall backwards into the arms of your fellow student.
See, I could not.
And this guy, however, should be entrusted with having no other choice.
E 'right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment