Monday, November 15, 2010

Dress Smart Onehunga Careers

AMISH siamo a andati a trovarli come facciamo sempre ma questa volta ci siamo fatto qualche foto che voglio farvi vedere

in September and came to see my sister and her husband, from Sicily for two weeks, not very satisfied but I went a little bit but we have ingiro portative visit AMISH us ndiamo empre l `s gold in order to collect the tomatoes and other things for our house for pizza and also all very good I present to you my lady, and where he lives: the lead or a jar of eggplant under `oil that we did with my mom and her happy and the CIA allowed to take pictures with her and live where you do a spin on the page ciaoo
under the tree of delicious apples

we collected the flowers, zucchini, tomatoes, eggplants, peppers. s there e are fun


us this beautiful lake with swans had never seen one up close



This is me




the home of the Amish





this machine and the Amish horses always miss my sister and my brother-I was the photographer






my sister and my brother this with the wagon and horses







the Amish Farm: Pumpkins and the hood








0 comments:

Post a Comment