Thursday, July 29, 2010

Why A Man Need To Do Masterburation

Sicilian rice balls in america ragu `ham mozzarellaa

whites with ham and mozzarella fillante my favorite
this sauce with mozzarella `

pretty stupid and gold if they do not even open the refrigerator or a while and those made glutenfrei


one week that my daughter and my husband tells me we arancine the morning I decided I t is up early, I went to buy everything I erviva s, and either started, it was 9: 30 am and they were ofinito 2:30 am, noon or cleaned up, and we were ready to eat delicious, we put the fryer outside on the balcony and we started to fry and eat well, or do I only ate one I was already tired of them coming this afternoon and then
My Grim that of Peru is another I have eaten with her.

cooked rice, ragu `, ham, cheese, bread crumbs, eggs, oil for frying, patience and time




0 comments:

Post a Comment