Monday, July 12, 2010

Wetsuit For Beginner Scuba Diver

Sometimes, the rest does not exist

The wind pushes me. Push me
wind.
were difficult days. I had to fight against anything, against the fatuity, against the inconsistency against the vanity and vainglory, and against lies, but especially against a way of being, my own, always the same and so little inclined to compromise.

Wind I dig.
Scavami wind.
There may be bad people, those able to hurt you just for fun because the words do not cost anything? Did not think possible. I learned something else.

The wind whips.
Sferzami wind.
aliens I do not particularly like the bike, but do not fear.
I look around three hundred and sixty degrees, I look at the track, follows the twists of the medium, I feel the dark forces that push the protected my neck, I abandon myself to the speed. But I'm not here, are elsewhere.
Needless to fear as long as we are in the running. We are alive.
If the race is stopped, it will lead somewhere though.

The only real thing, this is natural wind. Everything else does not exist.

0 comments:

Post a Comment