Saturday, January 19, 2008

Puppies Nipple Enlarged

Good intentions

When I was little, at the beginning of the new year, I used to make the kind of good intentions: I will be more good (read more obedient), but usually I was not a bitch, I will study more, though I did a bunch more on the books and did well in school, not respond to my parents, yes (but is not that you took them to swear, just sometimes the answer is a bit 'arrogant, otherwise my father would have spread like a mat) and so on.

I wonder if today someone spiritual commitment in making the good intentions and I wonder how things go because I sincerely believe that this will not happen again, or at least minimally.

education will be changed and then the family?

will change society?

will change the environment of work or study and the relationship with our neighbors?

older, I learned many things and certainly I have not finished.

I have not finished to wonder to what people are rude, arrogant, roughly, of how strong sense of their rights and neglected the consciences of their duties.

There are basic things to remember for instance, that every action has a reaction and here you must be clearer.

few days ago I read in the newspaper La Stampa that two boys and a girl, to make a "joke" a friend of theirs had created a blog where replacing the same friend writing and in person, sent in the network of posts that were unveiled its tastes, its trends, and not content with this, even his cell phone number for any phone calls.

One day, an unsuspecting young man received a telephone call in which the caller asked an appointment for a meeting, specifying who already knew what were the preferences.

Fortunately, the mother of the young man promptly made a complaint to the police who, thanks to the postal police, they discovered that the thing went on for at least six months, and also and above who were the authors of the joke who are surprised at all the fuss, insisting that theirs was just a "joke".

The consequences were quite heavy as the ridanciano blog authors have been contested various charges against him, and I hope that will not go to jail few traces remain on their criminal record and boy have cost months of hell during which did not have the courage to leave the house in shame, and loss of the school year.

Unfortunately there are too many cases of malice, at home, on the street, at work, so many occasions that if we do mess with trying to trick our neighbor, we feel gratified.

conclude by saying that for four days that we live on this earth is worth to be so poor, bad and very generous ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment