Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Same Day Dental Implants Cost

my first mushroom risotto and a wonderful light brown rice with broccoli

mushroom risotto with: cremini, oyster, shiitake


risotto because I never do my husband does not like `Why? ce ce Parmesan butter etc. maquesto the simple fact! without butter or cheese they put only a bit of mozzarella at the end on my plate and that of my daughter, and came even feels very good that we have no butter and parmesan cheese: creamy and then come and beautiful whole grains have been happy! you say, but this risotto and a simple risotto was a dilemma for me but I told him that flavor without butter? and parmesan cheese? I was wrong and the result is very good now that I can make risotto hello good view.
1 cup rice for risotto
broth when enough
func cremini, oyster, shiitake
parsley, chives, salt, pepper, olive oil with
mandecato un po di mozzarella



0 comments:

Post a Comment