Tuesday, January 25, 2011

How To Clean Moncler Coat

participate in the contest with this beautiful soft cream with hot qusto delicate smells of my and my infazia sicilia

servita nelle tazze miei preferite : le mie figlie che non mi anno neppure fatto finire di fare le foto crema della mia infanzia che adesso faccio per i miei figli cacao con cannella, e cocco
questa con il sapore originale
quanto ero ragazzina mia mamma, faceva sempre questa crema calda con il sapore del limone e mandarino la casa si riempiva di un odore meraviglioso ma But she put the flour instead of starch `I made for my children with adding different flavors: I remember my mom's house and Sicily as they are far away with this contest and my memories are riapariti went to compile, lemons and tangerines in the garden of his grandfather whom we called the 'garden::: `but secretly we touched the trees here, some good memories

recipe
500 ml of fresh milk

2 tablespoon cornstarch

3 cuchiaia table sugar cane

grated rind of one lemon

1 / 2 peel of a tangerine
sprinkle of coconut
spolveratina di cannella
spolveratina di cacao


partecipo al contest http://www.ilricettariodicinziablogspot.com





0 comments:

Post a Comment