Sunday, March 21, 2010

Patty Cake - Free Ones

The cake-purpose Pasta Recco


Today, my strong desire and of my ignorance, I embarked on a recipe that I thought for some time. Years ago a friend told me about a delicious cake eaten in Liguria. He was surprised that I did not know me and enchanted with the story of his goodness. Since then I came back often to imagine that never ate cake and to lay down, to myself, its characteristics. Some words that you look at any one time as normal, and discover the latest in a totally unexpected that you have touched, that you have entered, ordered, in the ranks of your memory, and waiting to be remembered and to weigh in your life.
Today, therefore, and tinker in front of the refrigerated store the bio of Trastevere, fate came to me in the form of an exclamation. Roberto says: "We'll take the goat stracchino ?!!!". At that precise moment the focaccia di Recco has become my only reason for being a cook. She was ready for it. Today was the right time, in years.


dose for a 30 cm x 20 cm pan

100 g flour 20 ml extra virgin olive oil
20-30 ml of water
salt 100 g of growth / stracchino

Making the fountain with the flour. At the center of pouring oil, water and a pinch of salt. Knead for several minutes until dough is smooth and soft. Divide the dough into two equal parts. Roll out the first half and pull the dough very thin. Place the dough in a pan covered with parchment paper (or oiled) and distribute over the growth in small pieces. Cover with the second half of the dough, always stretched thin, and sealing the edges well. Pluck the surface of the cake to get several holes in the width of 1 cm, then sprinkle with oil and sprinkle with coarse salt. Bake in hot oven (250 ° C) for 10 minutes. Once baked season with another spin of oil.

0 comments:

Post a Comment